Tickets Still Available for Sensational Musical Acts at 2016 Cowboy Festival
A slew of rockin’ western, Americana, folk and country musical acts and special tours still have tickets available at the Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival, presented by Logix Federal Credit Union. Country-lovers are encouraged to buy their tickets for the following shows and special events from April 20- 24, 2016 before they sell out:
- Movie Night: On April 21 at 8:00 p.m. festival goers can have dinner and experience an intimate viewing of a classic Western film at Hart Hall in William S. Hart Park.
- Reagan Library and Paramount Ranch Tour: On April 22 from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. attendees can journey outside the Santa Clarita Valley with Hollywood historians to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Paramount Ranch, location of dozens of Western films. (Limited availability)
- Quebe Sisters / Carin Mari: On April 22 at 8:00 p.m. the Quebe Sisters will deliver their signature fiddle magic and three-part harmonies before Carin Mari, runner-up of the Texaco County Showdown, takes the stage at Canyon Theatre Guild.
- Ramblin’ Jack Elliott: On April 22 at 8:00 p.m. at the Repertory East Playhouse, Ramblin’ Jack Elliott will take his audience to a place of romance and passion with his folk tunes.
- The Brenn and Andy Show: On April 23 at 3:00 p.m., the soulful songwriting and vocals of Brenn Hill and Western Music Association Male Poet of the Year, Andy Nelson will be featured at the Canyon Theatre Guild.
- Messick Family: On April 23 at 4:00 p.m., The Messick Family Singers, local to the Santa Clarita Valley, will perform old western and country music classics at the Repertory East Playhouse.
- Hot Club of Cowtown / Sourdough Slim: On April 23 at 7:00 p.m., the high-energy swing and hot fiddling of Hot Club of Cowtown and Sourdough Slim will take the Canyon Theatre Guild stage.
- James Intveld: On April 23 at 8:00 p.m., James Intveld will give an evening performance of Alt Country and Rockabilly music at the Repertory East Playhouse.
- Wyatt Earp - The Life Behind the Legend: This event will allow festival goers to spend an evening with New York Times best-seller Casey Tefertiller at the Hart Mansion as he tells the story of frontier marshal Wyatt Earp on April 23 at 8:00 p.m. (Limited availability)
- SCV Historical Bus Tour: Sunday, April 24 offers the Santa Clarita Valley Historical Society’s narrated bus tour of Santa Clarita historical sites from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. departing from the shuttle site.
- Cow Bop / Mikki Daniel: On April 24 at 1:00 p.m. Western Swing favorites Cow Bop and Mikki Daniel will take the stage at Canyon Theatre Guild.
- CALICO the band: On April 24 at 2:00 p.m. CALICO the band will demonstrate their strong songwriting chops, rich harmonies and pervasive Americana passion at the Repertory East Playhouse.
- Don Edwards / Carolyn Sills Combo: April 24 at 4:00 p.m. Don Edwards, Cowboy Festival performer since 1994, will close out the festival with one of his favorite groups, The Carolyn Sills Combo at the Canyon Theatre Guild.
- The Americans: On April 24 at 5:00 p.m. The Americans will play their original rock & roll with deep roots in American music on the Repertory East Playhouse stage.
For more information on the 2016 Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival including additional performers, ticket pricing, schedules and more concerts hosted by partnering organizations, visit CowboyFestival.org or call the Box Office at (661) 250-3735.