Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

light signalWho do I notify if a Traffic Signal is out?
Please contact the Santa Clarita Valley’s Sheriffs Department at (661) 255-1121

Building and Safety: (661) 255-4935
Engineering Permit - (661) 286-4060
Environmental Services: (661) 286-4098
Streets: (661) 294-2520
Traffic and Transportation Planning - (661) 255-4942
Urban Forestry: (661) 290-2222


If you notice flooded streets, overflowing storm drains, mud and debris on the sidewalk or in the streets, mud flows, flooded streets, downed traffic signs, potholes, sinkholes, debris or tree limbs in the road, and overflowing storm drains, please call:

City Public Works Dispatch
7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekdays

For after-hours storm related emergencies, please call the Sheriff’s dispatch at 661-255-1121.

Last updated: 2/27/2014 1:05:10 AM