The following is the recap from the City Council meeting on Tuesday, November 14, 2017:
Highlights of action taken include:
- Awarded a contract to develop an Amphitheatre Feasibility Study.
- Approved a one-time purchase of three (3) high-definition cameras.
- Approved a Final Tract Map for tract no. 67374 for residential condominium purposes located at north of Golden Valley Road, east of Robert C. Lee Parkway.
- Approved a Final Tract Map for tract no. 52455-12 for residential condominium purposes located east of the intersection of Camino del Arte Drive and Copper Hill Drive, south of West Creek Community Park.
- Recognized the 50th Anniversary of Elks Lodge 2379.
- Recognized the 40th Anniversary of Gymnastics Unlimited.
- Recognized four good Samaritans who saved a woman who was attacked on a trail.
- Adjourned in memory of Jo Anne Darcy.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall.
Previous Council Meeting Recaps
Adjournments in Memoriam