Welcome to the City of Santa Clarita's Purchasing web page. Purchasing is part of Administrative Services and is responsible for:
- U.S. Mail, shipping, receiving, surplus and warehouse functions
- Providing purchasing services to City departments
Purchasing buys most of the office supplies, services, equipment and equipment maintenance. Additionally, quote and bid preparation assistance is provided to City staff. Purchasing is very interested in promoting business opportunities within the City. All bids over $40,000 are published on Planetbids. Vendors will be notified via email based on category codes linked to supplier registration. Purchasing staff work very closely with Accounts Payable to make sure invoices are correct and paid promptly.
The City of Santa Clarita strongly encourages the participation of small and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise in its public projects. For more information on available training and assistance please visit www.sba.gov/surety-bonds and www.dgs.ca.gov/pd/Programs/OSDS.aspx.
- Small and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- What do we buy?
- Supplier Registration
- How to do business with the City
- Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Bids, Quotes and Proposals
- Staff Organization and Responsibilities
- Purchasing Related Instructions
- Notice of Completion
- Standards of Conduct
Public Surplus Auctions: www.publicsurplus.com