Minimum Qualifications for Participation
- Child must turn of age (3 or 4) by September 1 (no exceptions)
- Children must be fully potty trained and able to toilet independently (no pull-ups)
- Registration for the 2018/19 school year begins online Tuesday, February 13, at 8:00 a.m. or walk-in begins Tuesday, February 20 at 8:00 a.m.
- Register Online
- Register in person at the Registration Office located inside The Centre at 20880 Centre Pointe Parkway.
- Child’s birth certificate must be verified before registration can occur. Accepted forms of documentation include a certified birth certificate or official passport. Documentation can be submitted electronically by emailing a legible photo to email@example.com or by walking it into the Registration Office located inside The Centre.
- Once class meets full capacity, openings will be filled from the waitlist.
- Children registered in Primetime Preschool 3-year-old class will be given priority registration into the 4-year-old program the following school year.
Option 1: Pay in full at the time of registration
Option 2: Participate in the payment plan. Pay for the first month of attendance at the time of registration. Payments must be made by the 1st of each month (October - May).
Five ways to pay:
- Sign into your account monthly and make the payment by the 1st of the month
- Follow the secure link that will be emailed prior to the 1st of the month
- In person at the Registration Office located inside The Centre by the 1st of the month
- Phoning the Primetime Preschool Office and paying with a credit card over the phone
- Opt into automatic payments during registration
If the payment is not received by the 5th of the month, a $15 late fee will be applied and added to your account. If the payment is not received by the 10th of the month, the child will be administratively removed from the program and their spot made available to those on the waitlist.
All requests for withdrawals must be submitted to the Primetime Preschool office on the Withdrawal Form located on the website under the Parent's Corner tab.
Prior to the School Year: If you would like to request a refund before school begins, notification must be received by the Primetime Preschool office before the second scheduled class (Sept. 6/7, 2018) to receive a refund minus a $50 administrative fee.
After Classes Begin: If you would like to request a refund after the school year begins, notification must be received by the Primetime Preschool office by the 15th of the month prior to dis-enrolling in order to allow the office to fill the spot. Tuition fees already paid for the current month are non-refundable and pro-rated refunds will not be issued for days missed. $50 administrative fee will apply. If a parent has paid in full for the entire school-year in advance, any remaining months will be refunded.
Registration Forms 2018/19 School Year
Health History Form - Form must be completed and submitted to the teacher by the first day of school.
Enrollment Agreement - Form must be completed and submitted to the teacher by the first day of school.