YES applications are available on-line beginning:
- Fall Session - May 31, 2017
- Spring Session - December 1, 2017
- Summer Session - March 13, 2018
Visit Santa-Clarita.com/Jobs to apply for the YES program.
- Only the first 60 applications will be accepted due to limited work site availability.
- The job posting will automatically close once the maximum number of applications is received.
- Once you submit your application online, you are strongly encouraged to attend the information workshop to prepare for the interview. (Interviews will be scheduled at the Pre-Interview Informational Session.)
- NOTE: If you have already participated in the program you are not eligible to reapply.
If hired, the participant will:
- Earn $11.00 an hour (minimum wage)
- Work 12 to15 hours/week for 8 to 12 weeks at various locations in Santa Clarita
- Learn various skills such as customer service, operating a cash register, stocking, merchandising, supervising children, etc.
- Participate in skill-building sessions to increase employability
Where are some of the places I could work?
More than 25 businesses partner with the City. Click on the Employers tab to learn more.