22421 Market Street, Santa Clarita, CA 91321 * (661) 286-4006 * santa-clarita.com/ncc
The mission of Santa Clarita Community Centers
is to enrich the community by connecting with residents and providing
quality structured programs and activities.
The Newhall Community Center offers a variety of specialty programs and opportunities including clubs, intergenerational programming, classes and programs for active adults, organized sports, and community events.
- Healthy Santa Clarita creates awareness by providing information and offering programs related to nutrition and exercise, with an emphasis to encourage healthy eating and physical activity.
- Enrichment/Educational Classes and programs designed to offer a wide range of opportunities for participants to learn and develop new skills.
- Afterschool Structured programs offered for Kindergarten through 8th grade students, which includes homework time and activities.
- Recreational Opportunities
- A variety of classes, activities, and experiences strengthen the well-being of residents.
- Summer Camp experience for Kindergarten through 8th grade students that provides recreational fun in a structured social setting.
The Newhall Community Center is a 17,000 square foot facility with the following amenities:
- Warming Kitchen
- Teen Room
- Dance Room
- Dividable Classroom
- Multipurpose Room/Gymnasium
- Boxing Gym
- Outdoor Passive Park Area
- Outdoor Stage
- Outdoor Basketball Court
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.