18792 Flying Tiger Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91387
Proximo Centro Comunitario Canyon Country Talleres Publicos
3 de diciembre • 7pm • Centro Comunitario Canyon Country • Haga clic para Detalles
The mission of Santa Clarita Community Centers is to enrich the community by connecting with residents and providing quality, structured programs and activities.
- Healthy Santa Clarita Healthy Santa Clarita creates awareness by providing information and offering programs related to nutrition and exercise, with an emphasis to encourage healthy eating and physical activity.
- Enrichment/Educational Classes and programs designed to offer a wide range of opportunities for participants to learn, enhance and develop new skills.
- LEAP (Leisure Enrichment Activities Program) Structured programs offered for kindergarten through 6th grade students which includes homework time and activities.
- Recreation Opportunities that strengthen the community through a variety of classes, activities and experiences.
- Summer Programming for youth, kindergarten through 6th grade, that provides recreational fun in a structured social setting, and specialty camps.
- Adult Classes
- Infant/Toddler/Preschool Classes (6 months - 5 years)
- Youth Classes
- 50+ Programming
- Intergenerational Programming
- Special Events
- Birthday Party Packages
Birthday Party rentals are available on Saturdays and Sundays for children ages 5 - 12 years old. Saturdays 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m, Sundays 10:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hip Hop and Rock
Jungle Safari Time
Hours of Programming
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday and Holidays
November Calendar of Activities
December Calendar of Activities
2014-2015 Winter Program Parent Packet II