18792 Flying Tiger Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91387
The mission of Santa Clarita Community Centers is to enrich the community by connecting with residents and providing quality, structured programs and activities.
- Healthy Santa Clarita Healthy Santa Clarita creates awareness by providing information and offering programs related to nutrition and exercise, with an emphasis to encourage healthy eating and physical activity.
- Enrichment/Educational Classes and programs designed to offer a wide range of opportunities for participants to learn, enhance and develop new skills.
- LEAP (Leisure Enrichment Activities Program) Structured programs offered for kindergarten through 6th grade students which includes homework time and activities.
- Recreation Opportunities that strengthen the community through a variety of classes, activities and experiences.
- Summer Programming for youth, 1st through 6th grade, that provides recreational fun in a structured social setting, and specialty camps.
- Adult Classes
- Infant/Toddler Classes (6 months - 5 years)
- Youth Classes
- 50+ Programming
- Intergenerational Programming
- Special Events
- Birthday Parties packages
Birthday Parties rentals are available on Sundays for children ages 5 - 12 years old.
Sundays, 10:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Jungle Safari Time
Shiver Me Timbers
Here Ye, Here Ye Kings or Queens
Hip Hop and Rock
Hours of Programming
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday and Holidays
November Calendar of Activities
December Calendar of Activities