The following is the recap from the City Council meeting on Tuesday, March 10, 2020:
- Presented information about the Santa Clarita Public Library One Story One City book selection and upcoming events.
- Supported the Fernandeno Tataviam Band of Mission Indian’s petition for Federal Acknowledgment.
- Approved updates to the City of Santa Clarita’s Purchasing Policy.
- Awarded the construction contract to R.C. Becker and Son, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $432,182 to remove and replace damaged sidewalks and driveway approaches and construct access ramps at various locations within the City.
- Awarded a one-year contract to Andy Gump, Inc., for Citywide portable sanitation and temporary fencing for a total contract amount not to exceed $93,644, with authorization to execute up to two additional one-year renewal options not to exceed $93,644.
View the Entire Agenda for the March 31, 2020 meeting.
Approved Meeting Minutes can be accessed here once available.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
The next regular meeting's date, time and location is to be determined.
Adjournments in Memoriam