The following is the recap from the City Council meeting on Tuesday, July 10, 2018:
Highlights of action taken include:
- Conducted a public hearing for the Santa Clarita Landscape and Lighting District Annexation Zone T52 and adopted a resolution approving the Engineer’s Report.
- Adopted a support position on Senate Bill 792, which requires the Homeless Coordinating and Financing Council to develop and implement a statewide strategic plan for addressing homelessness.
- Directed staff to work with property owners for further consideration of the McBean Parkway at Summerhill Lane median modification at a later date and approved the plans and specifications for the 2015-16 Median Modification Program at Copper Hill Drive at Copperstone Drive and Soledad Canyon Road at Gailxy Avenue.
- Approved the update to the citywide Speed Hump/Cushion Program, which will change the current requirement of a minimum Average Daily Traffic (ADT) volume of 2,000 vehicles to 1,500 vehicles.
- Awarded a contract for the preparation of the Sand Canyon Resort Environmental Impact Report to Dudek.
- Appointed a voting delegate and alternate voting delegates for the City of Santa Clarita to the 2018 League of California Cities Annual Conference.
- Received the Amphitheater Feasibility Study.
View the entire agenda for the July 10, 2018 meeting.
Approved Meeting Minutes can be accessed here once available.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall.
Previous Council Meeting Recaps
Adjournments in Memoriam