The following is the recap from the City Council meeting on Tuesday, June 23, 2020:
Highlights of action taken include:
- Adopted a resolution calling and giving notice of the General Municipal Election to be held on November 3, 2020.
- Adopted an ordinance determining the Annual Stormwater Pollution Prevention Fee for Fiscal Year 2020-21.
- Awarded a construction contract for Median Refurbishment – Via Princessa From Sierra Highway to Jason Drive, Project B3016 for a total contract amount not to exceed $765,683.92.
- Adopted the Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Annual Operating Budget and Capital Improvement Program.
- Adopted a resolution approving the Engineer’s Report for the Fiscal Year 2020-21 Annual Levy of Assessments for the Open Space Preservation District.
- Accepted Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Coronavirus funds and appropriated $855,759 from the CDBG fund (203) to various expenditure accounts.
View the Entire Agenda for the June 23, 2020, meeting.
Approved Meeting Minutes can be accessed here once available.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, July 14, 2020, at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall
Adjournments in Memoriam