The following is the recap from the City Council meeting on Tuesday, January 14, 2020:
- Recognized Eagle Scouts that completed their projects with the City of Santa Clarita in 2019.
- Accepted Fiscal Year 2019 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) funds in the amount of $24, 219 from the U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance.
- Awarded the design project to Psomas for the 2019-20 Circulation Improvement Program, which will increase and improve traffic flow at four potential locations and reduce traffic delays at the signalized locations, in an amount not to exceed $130,986.
- Approved the 2020 Community Services and Arts Grants Committee’s program funding recommendations and directed staff to execute Grant Program Agreements with the agencies approved for funding.
- Adopted an urgency ordinance for a 45-day moratorium on the establishment of restaurant drive-throughs and directed staff to notice a public hearing for consideration of an extension of the ordinance.
View the Entire Agenda for the January 14, 2020 meeting.
Approved Meeting Minutes can be accessed here once available.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 28, 2020, at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall.
Adjournments in Memoriam