The following is the recap from the City Council meeting on Tuesday, September 10, 2019:
Highlights of action taken include:
- Proclaimed September 2019 as Hispanic Heritage Month and September 17-23 as Constitution Week in the City of Santa Clarita.
- Received a presentation on Voting Solutions for All People by the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk Office.
- Awarded a ten-year contract to Superion, LLC, for the replacement of the City’s enterprise resource planning system, for a total not to exceed $5,242,062.
- Awarded a three-year contract to Ameron Pole Products, for the replacement of the City’s streetlight poles, for a total not to exceed $750,000 and authorized an ongoing base budget appropriation of $250,000 for the ongoing costs associated with the advanced purchase of replacement poles.
- Discussed consideration of the naming process of a City facility.
View the Entire Agenda for the September 10, 2019, meeting.
Approved Meeting Minutes can be accessed here once available.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 24, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall.
Previous Council Meeting Recaps
Adjournments in Memoriam