Welcome to the City of Santa Clarita's Purchasing web page. Purchasing is part of Administrative Services and is responsible for:
- U.S. Mail, shipping, receiving, surplus and warehouse functions
- Providing purchasing services to City departments
Purchasing buys most of the office supplies, services, equipment and equipment maintenance City-wide. Additionally, quote, proposal, and bid preparation assistance is provided to City staff. Purchasing is very interested in promoting business opportunities within the City. Purchasing staff work very closely with Accounts Payable to make sure invoices are correct and paid promptly.
The City of Santa Clarita (City) administers a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program in accordance with 49 CFR Part 26: Participation by Disadvantaged Business Enterprises in U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Programs, as a condition of financial assistance from the DOT. To view the City's DBE Program click here.
- Small and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- What do we buy?
- Supplier Registration
- How to do business with the City
- Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Bids, Quotes and Proposals
- Staff Organization and Responsibilities
- Purchasing Related Instructions
- Notice of Completion
- Standards of Conduct
Public Surplus Auctions: www.publicsurplus.com