What is Affordable Housing?
Affordable housing and other low- and moderate-income housing services are available in and around the City of Santa Clarita. You will find information about rental housing, senior housing, mobile home parks, home purchase programs, and related housing services by clicking on the links below. If you have further questions, please call (661) 286-4141.
The term "Affordable Housing" means housing which is available at a reduced cost for households with incomes at or below specific levels. Please call the individual programs or facilities listed to verify their specific household income limits.
- Affordable Rental Housing
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- Home Purchase Programs
- Housing Services
- Manufactured Home Park Information
- Other Housing Options
- Residential Repair Grants
- Senior Housing
- What Can You Do to Obtain Affordable Housing?