The Parking Enforcement function works to improve the quality of life for our community by enforcing State and City vehicle regulations with empathy and integrity. Parking regulations help maintain traffic flow and enhance public safety, and they complement the City’s commitment to promote a safe environment for residents, businesses, and visitors. Parking Enforcement Officers patrol City streets and parking lots, and primarily respond to reports from residents. They also identify stolen, abandoned, inoperative, and unregistered vehicles on public streets.
You may report a parking concern, pay or appeal a citation, or read frequently asked questions about parking enforcement below.
You can pay your citation either by mail or online
City of Santa Clarita
Citation Processing Center
P.O. Box 10479
Newport Beach, CA 92658-0479
Registered owners who cannot afford to pay for their citation have the option to enroll in one of two payment plans:
- Standard Payment Plan – Available to all registered owners. No proof of income is required. A one-time $15 fee will be applied. To apply please call the Parking Citation Center at 800-989-2058.
- Indigent Payment Plan – Available to registered owners who participate in one of the programs below.
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS)
- Food Stamps
- General Relief (GR), County Relief, or General Assistance (GA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- California Work Opportunity (CalWORKS)
Proof of participation will be required. A one-time $5 fee will be applied.
Apply for the Indigent Payment Plan.