IS MY STREET PART OF THIS PROJECT?
Find out by checking to see if your street is on the Slurry Seal and Overlay street listings. The list is in alphabetical order.
VIEW OUR ROAD REHAB MAP
Use this map to find information on start dates and times for your street.
How to Use This Map:
- To search for your street, you must first click on the expand icon on the upper right corner.
- Once the map opens in a new window, you can click on search (magnifying glass icon) to search for your street name.
- Or, click on the color coded streets for roads chosen for slurry seal and overlay and tentative dates.*
*Construction dates are subject to change. Please pay close attention to hand-delivered notices and road work signs. If you received a handbill or door hanger, but your street is not listed in the map, you may still be affected by construction on adjacent streets.
*Red box* = Slurry Seal
*Blue bo x = Overlay
HOW WILL I BE NOTIFIED OF THE PROJECT?
Detailed notices explaining when the street will be closed and re-opened throughout the resurfacing process will be hand-delivered to properties being impacted by the project. If you received a handbill or door hanger, but your street is not listed in the map, you may still be affected by construction on adjacent streets.
Please pay close attention to the “No Parking” signs. All cars in the “No Parking” zone during construction time will be towed.
Due to production rate and material availability, each street shall only be posted for "No Parking" for two days per phase (Grinding and Paving). Work may NOT necessarily start on the first day of the parking restriction, as posted on the temporary "No Parking" signs. If work phase is completed on first day, signs will be pulled down by contractor and on-streets parking will resume as usual.
WHERE TO FIND UPDATES:
In addition to the map, last-minute updates, such as changes to the schedule due to weather, can be found at the following pages:
- TWITTER: Last minute changes and updates will be shared on the City’s Twitter account with posts using the hashtag #SCROADREHAB.
- CITY BLOG: SantaClaritaCityBriefs.com