The City of Santa Clarita offers a variety of facilities to suit your needs. Most are conveniently located in city parks and are easy to find. You may reserve a facility, picnic area or softball diamond for exclusive use. However, when not reserved, some areas (such as picnic areas and softball diamonds) are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Whatever you are planning, our professionally trained staff will assist you in selecting the accommodations that best suit your needs.
Please contact facilities reservations for more information:
For Fees, Availability, and General Inquiry: (661) 250-3710
Pool Reservations (Aquatics Coordinator): (661) 250-3770
Please email completed application to: email@example.com
or take to The Centre at 20880 Centre Pointe Parkway, Santa Clarita, CA 91350
Facility Request Application - The Centre
Facility Request Application - Park Community Rooms Application (MPR)
Field Request Application
Picnic Request Application
Tournament Request Application
The following facilities are not available for reservations: outdoor basketball courts, horseshoe pits, play equipment, volleyball courts, and any type of miscellaneous athletic equipment.
Reservations vary per event and user groups. Individuals, groups, or organizations recognized by either a 501©3 tax exempt non-profit status or other documented proof recognized by the IRS must be submitted to obtain reduced fees for facility rentals. For fee information please call Facility Reservations at (661) 250-3710 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facility Fees are issued in accordance with the policies outlined below as established by the City Council, Parks and Recreation Commission, and Community Services Department.
- Private Function (Resident) – Those individuals residing within City boundaries.
- Private Function (Non-Resident) – Those individuals residing outside the City boundaries.
- Non-Profit Organization (Resident) – Those organizations recognized by documented proof i.e. 501(C)3 residing within City boundaries.
- Non-Profit Organization (Non-Resident) – Those organizations recognized by documented proof i.e. 501(C)3 residing outside the City boundaries.
- Business/Any Commercial – business, profit making organizations and politically affiliated groups.