Eligibility Criteria for Summer Program:
- 15 to 19 years old and still in high school
- Low Income - receive a modified lunch program at school; or
- High-Risk - low grades; on probation; recovering from addiction; in the DCFS or foster care system; behavioral issues; gang affiliation or potential gang affiliation
- Students must have a minimum of 2.0 GPA in order to be issued a work permit by the school
- Must reside in Santa Clarita
NOTE: If you have already participated in the program in the past you are not eligible to reapply.