YES applications are available on-line beginning:
- Fall Session - May 28, 2018 (applications closed)
- Spring Session - December 3, 2018
- Summer Session - March 11, 2019
Visit Santa-Clarita.com/Jobs to apply for the YES program.
- Only the first 60 applications will be accepted due to limited work site availability.
- The job posting will automatically close once the maximum number of applications is received.
- Once you submit your application online, your interview will be scheduled when you attend the information workshop. (The workshop is designed to help you prepare for the Interview.)
NOTE: If you have already participated in the program you are not eligible to reapply.
If hired, the participant will:
- Earn $11.00 an hour (minimum wage)
- Work 12 to15 hours/week for 8 to 12 weeks at various locations in Santa Clarita
- Learn various skills such as customer service, clerical, stocking, merchandising, supervising children, etc.
- Participate in skill-building sessions to increase employability
Where are some of the places I could work?
More than 25 businesses partner with the City. Click on the Employers tab to learn more.